Saturday, March 12, 2016

Free Museum Admission Today March 12 from Smithsonian Magazine

The Museum Day Live! ticket provides free admission for two.  I enjoy taking my son to museums with this free event every year.  We sometimes get to explore museums that I typically would not attend and / or afford.   
When we visited Washington DC it was a nice surprise to find that the well known Smithsonian Museums, offer free admission every day.  In that same spirit Museum Day Live! is an annual event hosted by Smithsonian magazine in which participating museums across the country open their doors to anyone presenting a Museum Day Live! ticket… for free.
This is a great way to fit in a FREE Homeschool field trip, or maybe cut your costs in half.   
To find a participating museum click here.
You must find a museum, and print out your ticket before you can attend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.