Thursday, April 30, 2009

Reny's Deals 5-4 to 5-17th


Did you know that Reny's accepts manufacturer coupons? THEY DO! They even accept printable coupons!

I do spot a few deals at Reny's for you!

Got-2-B Hairspray 11.4 oz. $1.99
Use $2/1 Printable Got2Be Hair Product
FREE after Coupon!

Cellini Extra Virgin Olive Oil $2.99
Ronzoni Parmesan Cheese $1.99 8 oz.

Post Trail Mix Crunch Cereal $1.99
Use $1/1 04-05-09 SS

Nabisco Honey Maid Bees Graham Crackers $.99
Use $1/2 03-01-09 SS
$.50 each after coupon

Whole Cashews 8 oz. Can or Bag $1.99
Repel Insect Repellent Sportsman or Camp Lotion $1.99

Get a free Carhartt Work-Dry T-Shirt with the purchase of any Carhartt pant or jean!! Men's Shirt $19.99 Value!
Women's Shirt $22.99 Value!

This is a regular priced item (not part of the sale):
All Small & Mighty 3x priced $2.99
Use $1/1 PRINTABLE
$1.99 after coupon

To find a store near you CLICK HERE.

If you see any thing I missed leave me a comment to let me know!
Happy Shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.