Saturday, May 30, 2009

Freebies

Just to let you know I will be posting Food City Deals later on today. For some reason I did not receive the circular this week in the mail. So I will be picking on up today and then post later. Until then here are a coupon of samples you may want to check out:

Sign up and get a free sample of Cool Rush Degree Deodorant from Costco. No membership required!

Click HERE to get your free sample!

Thanks SwagGrabber!



ALSO, get a free sample of Quidad Botanical Boost for subscribing to Ouidad's Curl Talk mailing list.

CLICK HERE for your sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.