* During the Conway (NH) Scenic Railroad’s Father’s Day special on June 21, dad rides free in Coach when accompanied by one or more of his children. Dad rides free in First Class when accompanied by another paying adult. (He’ll also enjoy complimentary appetizers in the First Class Parlor Car.)
* Dads ride in the sky for free on the Wildcat Mountain Gondola in Pinkham Notch, NH. He just needs to bring with one or more of his children with him to receive this special deal on Father’s Day.
*Six Gun City in NH is offering a half price special all weekend long for Father's Day that means you only pay half of the regular admission of $21.95.
* On June 20 and 21, 2009, you can get admission to 147 National Park Service parks for free. Click here for more information.
* Get a free Redbox DVD rental just for taking a short survey! Code will be valid on Monday, 6/22, and Tuesday, 6/23 only. CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE SURVEY!
* Don't forget about Free Chocolate Each Friday from Mars! Every Friday through September, Mars will give away FREE real chocolate to 250,000 people. That means you can enjoy your favorite Mars candy brands—M&M'S®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, 3 MUSKETEERS®, MILKY WAY® and DOVE®— for free! Register HERE every Friday starting at 9:00 am ET.
* If you are planning a fun day in New England, Shaw's just launched 6 pages of discounts at New England museums, sporting events and other things. They have coupons for Edaville, Brockton Rox, CoCo Keys, Davis Farmland, Roger Williams Zoo, etc. etc. Way too many to list. CLICK HERE to see for yourself!
Thanks Bargain Becky
*Remember a few weekends ago Old Navy had that Dollar Flip Flop Sale? Well this Saturday only (June 20), you can pick up ribbed tank tops at Old Navy for only $2! There is a limit of 5. I got about 10 flip flops last time. All the girls in my family are wearing them!