Saturday, January 9, 2010

Free books? Free Classes ? Free Recipe Box !

OK so you may have noticed the lack of blog entries lately and I apologize. I have been busy with a family concern, but all is well and back on track. You will find a daily entry or more to help you tackle saving your green in 2010. I know that since the Christmas season is now over saving money and making more with what I have is a major concern with everyone. So happy new year to you and yours and lets get started!

FREE BOOKS! Don't forget your library! Your local library offers so many things that can save you money! You see a new book that you want to read but don't want to spend money on it borrow it from the library! I recently borrowed a book that my library did not carry. All I had to do was ask and they requested the book just for me!

FREE MOVIES! You can borrow movies, which is cheaper than paying to rent them. FREE CLASSES You can also check on new classes that are offered or preschool programs. Most of them are free. Check your local library for what they offer. My Mom took a "How To" Class at her library and now she can use the internet and send emails! So cool!



Wearever.com is offering a free recipe box with index cards to those who create a “My Recipes” account. CLICK HERE for this offer. This offer is available while supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.