Thursday, February 11, 2010

Walgreens extras!


This is cool, tomorrow 2-12-09 you can get a few more deals at Walgreens.

Tomorrow is Friends and Family Day at Walgreen's. Print this coupon to take 15% off most purchases and 20% off Walgreen's brand products. Add these coupons with some Register Rewards deals and maybe you will get serious savings!

I heard you have to check out at the photo or cosmetics counter to use this coupon, not sure.

WAIT! There is still more! Wow! OK Walgreens, which is starting to be my favorite store, a free 8×10 collage print on 2/12/10 only when you order online and use the code VDAY at checkout. Shipping should be free when you choose in-store pickup. CLICK HERE to go there!

I got a free 8x10 collage just last month from Walgreens and it was awesome! I am going to get another and make it a nice gift with a cute frame.



Thanks Thrifty Jinxy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.