Friday, April 30, 2010

Free Magazine Subscriptions!

Hey Girls! So how many magazines do you really need? I tell ya I have plenty arriving in my mailbox everyday. But if you need a few more or you have not figured out that you don't really have to pay for your magazines yet then here are some FREE subscriptions you may like, some of the ones below are family favs:





CLICK HERE for a Free Subscription to Real Simple Magazine















CLICK HERE for a FREE One Year Subscription to Maxim Magazine Hmmn...wonder why hubby loves this one?? LOL











CLICK HERE for a FREE Parenting School Years Digital Magazine Subscription (This is a Digital Subscription so that means more email!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.