Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Oprah DevOtee


Have you ever heard of an Oprah DevOtee? I just found out about them. If you become one and share your opinion by taking surveys and in exchange you will receive free product samples and win prizes. This offer sounds good, because Kraft First Taste offers us products before they hit the market and I have really been please with the Free stuff. Same a s Bizagent, I am happy with the Free stuff I get from being one of those. So I am going to sign up for an Oprah DevOtee and I we will see.

Click HERE if you want to sign up.



This is a picture of the DevOtee products,
and I am thinking that looks like pretty good stuff!

I had to take a not so short survey about 25 questions first.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.