Tuesday, May 18, 2010

This SAT, Old Navy, $1 Flip-Flops...I am there!



Last year I stopped at Old Navy before heading to NH for a family BBQ and I got ten flip-flops for me and my girls! (My daughter Kattie bought 5 because there is a 5 per person limit!)

This year we are headed to that same family members BBQ on Saturday,May 22, 2010 and it looks like I am headed again to Old Navy for some $1 Flip Flops! Yes!



Perfect off to college gifts for grads too be needing shower shoes for the dorm! Perfect timing for summer beach trips. Perfect for Moms like me who like to have a quick pair of slip on shoes as we run out the door! (Don't tell Stacy and Clinton from what not to wear, I love Flip-Flops!)

This is an in stores only deal and Saturday only. Last year they had a guy dress up like a flip flop out side the store. Too funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.