Saturday, June 26, 2010

Habitat Home Supply ReStore



OK folks you know that I just moved to the Grand Junction area and I am so excited about this new find. If you have not been to the Habitat for Humanity Home Supply ReStore then you are missing out!

This is an awesome "Thrift Store" they have regular thrift items but they also have donated building supply items too. I saw doors priced $5 to $10. I saw furniture, stoves, washers for $35. Lots and lots of electrical and lighting stuff too. Tiles and tiles wood flooring, you name it they have it.

If you are doing a remodel or a quick fix this is your place to be!

Not to mention the great cause it all supports.

CLICK HERE to go to their website.

HABITAT FOR HUMANITY RESTORE,
YOUR HOME SUPPLY STORE
2936 North Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81504

Store Hours:
Monday— Friday
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Phone:
(970) 263-0858


Free pick-up service for donations:
Monday – Friday
Telephone or register on website to schedule a pick-up:
(970) 263-0858

OH I almost forgot! If you get hungry while you are there, or are just passing by check for the hot dog cart in the parking lot. Great $1 dogs, or brats, and sausages. Also goes for a great cause, and who can beat a $1 for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.