Thursday, September 16, 2010

Free Original Chili Dog at Wienerschnitzel


I love Wienerschnitzel! It has been part of North Ave. in Grand Junction for EVER! I don't think North Ave. would look the same with out it! So when i saw a PRINTABLE coupon for a FREE original Chili Dog on Freebie Blogger's post, I had to share it with you.

It looks like the coupon is good until 10-9-10, hope it works! I am going to print it out and I will let you know if it does not work!

Don't know if there is a Wienerschnitzel near you? CLICK HERE to find all their awesome locations.

Then....if you want Der Wienerschnitzel to send you ANOTHER freebie for a free original chili dog or other freebies then CLICK HERE and sign up for their club.

But wait there is MORE....CLICK HERE to like them on FACEBOOK and get a FREE ultimate double chili cheese burger coupon when you by the chili cheese fries. Geeze I am getting hungry!

One last freebie here...CLICK HERE to get some cool Der Wienerschnitzel Down loads like the wallpaper pic you see above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.