Friday, October 15, 2010

Its Mega Swagbucks Day!


It's Friday and that means it is Mega Swagbucks Day! If you don't know what that means then you need to CLICK HERE and sign up for Swagbucks! Swagbucks is a super easy way to earn some FREE green, or you can call it getting paid for searching on the internet.

I use Swagbucks everyday. I downloaded their search bar and when I search for something on the internet I win some Swagpoints! On Fridays you can win even more. I typically get some Swagbucks every day.

Your Swagpoints add up and you can earn enough to buy something at the Swagstore. You can get an Amazon $5 gift card with 450 Swagbucks! I have been saving mine and I have over 1500 right now. I want to buy a Christmas present with mine this year!

So what are you waiting for this is a no brainer! Get your Swagbucks today...you will get I thing 30 or so just for signing up!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.