Monday, October 18, 2010

My Review of Stay or Go 6 Quart Slow Cooker in Stainless Steel

Originally submitted at CSN Stores



Features:

  • Clip-tight lid prevents spills
  • Large full-grip handles
  • Dishwasher safe stoneware & lid
  • Convenient lid rest
  • Party recipes included with matching name tags
  • Available in Whit...


  • More than just a simple crock pot!

    By Saving Your Green from Redvale, CO on 10/18/2010

     

    5out of 5

    Pros: Dishwasher Safe, Easy to Operate, Variety of Uses

    Best Uses: Meats, Veggies

    Describe Yourself: Avid Cook

    I have used tons of crock pots in my life. This one has a lot of thought put into it. I used to hate the legs on my old crock pot, but this one has nice ones hat are built right in so there is not a chance that one will break off. The rubber gasket on the lid is so smart! It holds in moisture and keeps my crock pot from making a mess. The lock tight lid is awesome too because you can take your food to a party and never have to worry about it spilling on the way.
    I love the stainless steel look it goes with the rest of my kitchen. The top of the lid also has this handy spoon holder which is so helpful. It is dishwasher safe and that is a great for busy Mom's like me. The handles are really nice because I have dropped my other crock pots before because of the slippy handles. These handles are perfect and you will love them.
    Then the last thing I love is that it has a cute little label holder that I can put my name on or label what is in the crock pot.
    I love the way it cooks evenly and I would recommend this to anyone!

    (legalese)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.