Friday, October 8, 2010

RITE AID FREE 8x10 PHOTO


CLICK HERE to go over to Rite Aid and print out your coupon for FREE 8x10 Photo print.

This is an awesome photo deal that you should take advantage of. Sweet Christmas Gifts to friends and family of you and your little one!

I love this idea and my Grandmother has everything in the world that a woman could want and she is hard to shop for. But one gift that I know she will love every time is a sweet photo in a frame of some of her great-grandchildren! Easy!



Hurry and print your coupon this offer is good only from Oct 8-10th and choose in-store pick-up that way it is completely FREE!

Thanks Freebieblogger for the heads up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.