Saturday, October 9, 2010

Winter Kids for folks in Maine


I no longer live in Maine but I wanted to remind you of the great opportunities there are for children in the Winter there. They have this awesome program called Winter Kids, and if you have never heard of it before you should CLICK HERE to check it out.

Winter Kids offers a FREE pass for children to try out some fun winter activities like cross country skiing and snow shoeing for FREE. The trick is to print out your fun pass early so you will be sure to get a spot! CLICK HERE to start the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.