Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Albertsons Deals Week of 11-3-10


Here are the deals I see this week at Albertons that I would put on my list.

CLICK HERE to find an Albertsons near you.

If you are a senior 55 yrs or older Wednesday get 10% off your order
If you are Military (Active, Reserve or Retired,) Saturday get 10% off your order
If you are a Football fan wear your Favorite team's jersey on Sunday and get 10% off your order!

(Be sure to mention your Football,Senior or Military discount)


Albertsons dozen Eggs $.79

Red Seedless Grapes $.99 lb

Fresh Express Garden Salads $1 bag


5 lb pack of 93% Lean Ground Beef $1.97 lb

Chicken Breasts $1.88 lb

Fresh Yams $1/lb

Fresh Cranberries $2.49/12 oz

Seattle’s Best Coffee $4.99
Use $1/1 from 9-19-10 SS
$3.99 after coupon

Free Turkey with purchase of $100 worth of groceries w/ in ad coupon (turkey 15 lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.