Sunday, November 21, 2010

Target Deals Week of 10-21-10


SAHM's Crazy Life has posted the Target Deals for this week. I have highlighted a few below that I feel are worthy of my time and money, but if you want to see the whole list go HERE to check out her complete post.



Stove Top Stuffing $.79
Use the $.50/2 PRINTABLE Target coupon
and the $1/2 printable (coupons at the bottom)
$.04 per box after coupons!

Heinz Homestyle Gravy $.79
Use $1/3 PRINTABLE
$.46 each wyb three after coupon! You could make your own gravy MUCH Cheaper!


Triscuits and Ritz $2
Use two $1/1 from 11-14-10 SS
and Use $1/2 Target PRINTABLE Coupon
$.50 each wyb two!

New edit~

Tag Books $9.99 BOGO FREE
Buy 2 of the $9.99 Tag Books = $19.98
B1G1 FREE Sale = (-$9.99)
Use 2 $5 off Leapfrog Tag PRINTABLE COUPON (-$10)
Final Price = 2 FREE!


If I see anything else I will let you know. If you see anything else let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.