Sunday, November 28, 2010

Walgreens Deals Week of 11-28-10


Wow November is darn near over! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving on Thursday. I know I did. I was lucky enough to spend it at my mother's house, with tons and tons of family like my Granny, Grandpa and Uncle. There were more but I was excited to spend it with them because I have lived so far away from them for so many years like 20 it has been that long since I sat down and had turkey with them. It was a wonderful day.

I typically post my Walgreens deals on this day but I am cooking my own Thanksgiving dinner again today for my Dad, whom I also have not spent Thanksgiving with in over 20 years. I have also invited a few other guests that are older and live alone. This is extra callories for my butt, extra work, and an extra expense but all worth it.

So enjoy your Sunday, and if you want to check out some Walgreens deals hop over to Common Sense with Money, because she has some awesome deals listed.

The ones below are my fav!


Colgate Total toothpaste $2
Use $1/1 Colgate Total Toothpaste WALGREENS coupon Walgreens Diabetes & You
Use $1/1 Colgate Total Toothpaste MAnufacturer coupon Walgreens Diabetes & You
Free after coupons

SalonPas Pain Relief patches 5ct $5.99, Earn a $5.99 in Jingle Cash
Free after Jingle Cash (By the way Jingle Cash is just Register Rewards)

Fusion Razor $9.99, Earn a $4 Jingle Cash when you buy one
Use $4/1 Gillette Fusion Manual or Power Razor 11/28/2010 P&G Insert (exp 12/31/2010)
Pay $1.99 after coupon and jingle cash

Pampers Diapers $7.99, Earn a $1 RR Jingle Cash when you buy one
Use $1/1 Pampers Diapers or Training Pants 11/28/2010 P&G Insert (exp 12/31/2010)
Pay $5.99 each after coupon and Jingle Cash

Command Adhesive 2/$3
Use $1/1 Command Product 11/14/2010 SS Insert (exp 12/31/2010)
Use $1/1 Command Hooks PRINTABLE
Pay $0.50 after coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.