Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Walmart Deals







The SAHM's Crazy Life posted this weeks deals at Walmart and here are the ones I love:


Martha White Pizza Crust Mix, $0.72
Use $.35/1 PRINTABLE
or use $.55/2 from 11-7-10 RP
as low as $.37 ea. after coupon!

Nature’s Own English Muffins, $1.97
Use $.75/1 PRINTABLE
$1.22 ea. after coupon!

McCormick Gravy, $0.50
Use $1/3 from 11-7-10 RP
$.17 ea. wyb 3 after coupon!

Muir Glen Tomato Paste, $0.96
Use $1/1 PRINTABLE (bricks)
or use $.75/1 Muir Glen product printable

as low as FREE after coupon!

Halls Cough Drops, $1.18
use $1/2 11-7-10 SS
$.68 ea. wyb 2 after coupon!

Garnier Herbashine Hair Color, $6.47
Use $3/1 PRINTABLE
or use $3/1 from 11-7-10 RP
$3.47 ea. after coupon!

Playtex Tampons, $3.97
use $2/1 PRINTABLE
or use $1/1 10-03-10 SS
As low as $1.97 ea. after coupon!

4 comments:

  1. Terre, I just never seem to have good luck at Walmart with coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post! I just found you over at the product review place and thought I would stop by and follow!
    http://mommylovestosavesomemoney.blogspot.com/nd thought I would stop by and follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you through the product review place.

    2 Kids and a Coupon
    www.2kidsandacoupon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following! I am happy to return the favor.

    Marilyn, I know what you mean sometimes the prices are regional. One too many times I have went to Walmart with coupons in hand and deals on my list only to be let down.

    So I never get my hopes up. Another problem I have is sometimes I go to THREE different Walmarts!

    When I lived in Maine I went to FOUR different ones and in two different states! LOL

    Like everything else in life I just don't get to bent out of shape if it does not work out like I have it on my list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.