Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Walgreens 15% off and Mid week deals


Today only 12-1-10 at Walgreens is Friends and Family Day. Print this coupon and get 15% off eligible products and 20% off Walgreens brand products!

CLICK HERE to print your coupon!

AND THEN.....

Walgreens is having a mid week sale from Dec 1 to Dec 4.


Natrol Melatonin $3
Get $3 in Jingle Cash (Register Rewards)
Use $2/1 from 10-10-10 RP
FREE plus $2 Money Maker after coupon and RR's

Renuzit Adjustable Air Freshener $.79
Use $.55 off Renuzit Adjustables from 11-07-10 RP
$.24 after coupon!

Gain or Joy Dish Liquid $.89
$.50/1 Gain from 11-28-10 P&G
$.49 after coupon!

I only listed the deals I like the most, and would consider getting my self.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.