Friday, January 14, 2011

Free Admission to National Parks This Weekend


This weekend may too cold for most of us to go out to a National Park and hike around but not for everyone I'd bet. This weekend you can get a FREE admission to National Parks which can save you a great deal, and make for a nice fun frugal weekend for your family! CLICK HERE to learn more, or to see if there is a national park you can visit for free near you! The Free admission is from tomorrow the 15th until Monday the 17th!

CLICK HERE to see other dates this year that will be free to plan your next family get together.

The picture above is of me and my family at Mesa Verde National Park this summer during a "FREE Day" It was lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.