Friday, January 21, 2011

FREE Snapfish 8.5x11 Photo Book!


I LOVE this deal! There was one of these just before Christmas from another Company. I made a very sweet book of all my children and gave it to my Grandmother, who has everything. This was a perfect gift and she loved it.

So if you want to get one Christmas gift checked off already or make a sweet photo book for your sweetheart for Valentines Day this is perfect. CLICK HERE to get your free book by using this code: SOAPBOOK.

You have to create the 8.5x11 hardcover photo book I think 10 double sided pages, then use the SOAPBOOK code at check out. You will still have to pay the $6.99 shipping costs, but if you are a brand new member to Snapfish you will also get 50 FREE 4X6 Prints also!

Nice! Thanks Dealseeking Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.