Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Safeway Deals 1-5-11!


Geez it is is very hard to get into the grove of typing 2011 on everything. I have this trouble every year! There are a few deals to be had a Safeway this week. The ones below are the deals I like. I have not been feeling well for the last few days so sorry that this post is late. I have a bad case of vertigo and it makes looking at the computer screen a little nauseating! I have a doctor's appointment.

CLICK HERE to view your Safeway ad online

Bnls London Broil $1.99 lb
93% Lean Ground Beef BOGO

Limes 3 for $1

Fresh Express Salad BOGO

Hot or Lean Pockets $1.69
$.69 after coupon

Frigo String Cheese $2.99 w/ in-ad coupon
Use-$0.50/1 Frigo Cheese from 12-12-10 SS
Use -$0.50/1 Frigo Cheese, 10-03-10 SS
$1.99 after coupons


Chobani Greek Yogurt $1
Use $.30/1 PRINTABLE
$.40 after coupon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.