Monday, February 7, 2011

Amazon Xbox Kinect Game Deals


Amazon.com has all Xbox 360 Kinect games on sale for 2 for $70 with free shipping. Discount will apply at the last step of checkout prior to submitting the order.

Kinect Sports
Your Shape Fitness Evolved
Kinectimals
Kinect Joy Ride
Kinect Fighters Uncaged
The Bigest Loser Ultimate Workout

And more....

But Dance Central w/240 points game is not included.

I love our Xbox Kinect, and it is a great way to enjoy playing video games but not stay stationary on the couch while doing it! I have to remind my self to get up and get busy sometimes and when you have a fun game to play it really does help! I don't know about you but I have a couple pounds I would like to be shed of, so I am trying every way possible to keep active!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.