Thursday, April 14, 2011

Free Curly Fries at Arby's~ Facebook Coupon!


Even though tomorrow is not the "official cut-off tax day," If you like Arby's on Facebook by CLICKING HERE you can print a coupon to get FREE CURLY FRIES!

Curly Fries will be the death of me I am sure, I love them so.

And just for your information, because Washington declared the 15th as Emancipation day they moved back the cut off date to file your taxes to April 18th. So you still have a few more days left to get your taxes done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.