Friday, May 27, 2011

Weekend Blog Hop!

Beauty Brite Weekend Gathering Hops






Stalk Hop Friday




I cannot wait for next month and the new Cars Movie to come out!   I have never taken my four year old to a movie in a theater so I am excited to take him for the first time to see the second Cars movie.   He loved the first one!   He has only been to a drive-in when he was two and it was not a fun experience for us.  He was not ready for it.

I hope everyone has a great weekend I am loving the fact that I don't have to get up for school for awhile!   I love summer!

If you are stopping by from a hop, I want to thank you in advance!   I will follow you back if you leave me a comment!   Leave your Facebook or Twitter link and I will follow you back there too!   

1 comment:

  1. I just hopped back from Bees Knees Reviews. and liked you on twitter! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.