Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cheap Skirts, My Summer Wardrobe!


Summer probably happens to be one of my favorite times of the year for fashion. There are so many choices. I definitely love the fact that I can wear skirts and dresses all summer long. They are much more comfortable and cool and twice as fashionable as well. I love wearing a cute summer skirt with a nice pair of strappy heels. You cannot go wrong.

The fun part is finding a cheap skirt that not everyone and their mother are wearing. I like the selection at DownEast Clothing because they have something for every one of my moods, or every one of my styles. A girl cannot be pinned down to just one style ya know. Some days you like to dress simple and stylish, but then the next day you feel a bit wild and need a big head turner when you enter the room. They have that.

If you don’t want to spend an arm and leg for some cool warm weather clothes, well DownEast has that too. I found some really cute cheap skirts there.

But that is not all they have cute tops,or even modest dresses. But what you won’t see is what everyone else is wearing; you know the same old tired dresses. They seriously have an awesome selection of fabulous but unique styles. If you have not checked out some of the clothes at DownEast you should do so. I know if you are like me you won’t be disappointed.
I hope you are enjoying the warmer weather like I am. It is so nice that we women can wear skirts, they are so much cooler and you can look well put together and still be casual all at the same time.





I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog and was
compensated. However, all views and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.