Friday, July 22, 2011

Twin Sisters on QVC!



As many of you may remember I have worked with a great group of gals in the past, Twin Sisters Productions and they will be on QVC this Saturday. I am so excited to share with you this news and I hope you will tune into QVC Saturday morning on July, 23 2011.

Twin Sisters’ president, Kim Thomson will be on QVC’s Christmas in July weekend selling some of their awesome box sets of Greeting Cards. You won’t find these greeting cards on Twinsisters.com, because they will only be available this weekend on qvc.com!

These are fabulous greeting cards and they are having a great deal on them too! And I have a super rebate deal to share with you also:


Anyone who purchased this year’s Holiday Greeting Cards from QCV will receive the Keepsake Christmas Card Box Set for FREE! (Through this rebate) That is a $29.99 value! The set includes:

• 10 Christmas Cards (2 different kinds of designs)
• 10 Christmas CD’s
• 10 very sturdy envelopes
• 10 Festive Holiday Seals
• Keepsake Box

Songs on the Christmas CD’s:

1. Rise Up, Shepherd, And Follow/Go Tell It On the Mountain
2. O Come, All Ye Faithful/Joy to the World
3. What Child Is This?
4. Angels We Have Heard On High
5. The First Noel
6. For Unto Us
7. O Little Town of Bethlehem
8. The Birthday of a King
9. Let’s Celebrate
10. O Come, O Come Emmanuel
11. O Holy Night
12. Away In a Manger

Twin Sisters Productions have great quality items that you can count on. I love the books they have for my child, and you will too! I love that I can get good quality Christian items for my family also. So help a sister out, (a Twin Sister that is,) and watch QVC on Saturday. I know with the excellent service and quality I have received in the past with their company you will be pleased by any purchase you make.

Let’s start knocking out Christmas so we are not broke in December or in debt come January! With the great quality cards from Twins Sisters on QVC we can check Christmas cards right off the list! I know I will be watching on Saturday!

Tomorrow morning when you watch Christmas in July with Twin Sisters on QVC, and you make your purchase just mail your receipt with a $3 shipping and handling fee to:

Twin Sisters Productions
ATTN: QVC Rebate
4710 Hudson Drive
Stow, OH 44224

What a great value that is like BOGO Christmas Cards and CD’s!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.