Wednesday, August 3, 2011

CO-OP Advantage Deals 8-3 to 8-16

Money Saving Maine-iac, Teresa is busy again!  She just posted some great deals for The Co-op Advantage!  I wanted to share them with you.   


If you want to see their bi-weekly flyer Click here to browse online 
To find a CO-OP Advantage Store near you click here.


Here are a few deals I like:


Kettle Brand Potato Chips $1.79
Use $1/1 from 6-19-11 RP
or Use $1/2 PRINTABLE 
as low as $ .79 after coupon!

Cascadian Farm Organic Granola Bars $2.89
Use $1/1 from July/August CO-OP Advantage Savings Book
or Use $1/1 PRINTABLE
$1.89 after coupon!



To see all the deals go to MONEY SAVING MAINE-IAC's full post!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.