Thursday, September 15, 2011

Walmart Deals

I love the deals that we can find this week at Walmart!   (Some prices may be regional)  Pinching Penny Mom has done us all a BIG favor by posting this huge list!   Check out the deals to be had.  Some of my favorites are:


Cascade Pacs 3 count $.97
Use $1/1 from 8-28-11 P&G
Free after coupon!

Gain Dishwashing Liquid 9 oz $.97
Use $1/2 from 8-14-11 RP or 8-14-11 RP
$.47 after coupon!

Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra of Freshmatic Compact Starter Kits $4.77
Use $4/1 from 8-14-11 SS
Or Use $4/1 from 9-11-11 SS
$.77 after coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.