Friday, September 16, 2011

Women of Faith!

I just wanted to share with you again the exciting event that is coming up in case you would like to join me! I would love to see you all there with me at this fantastic experience!



If you cannot make it to Denver, then check out their site because they have these fabulous events all over the place.  Surely there is one location that is close enough to make a trip for!





The speakers are going to be great! I am so excited to see Amy Grant! One guy I know is sad that he cannot go to see her too! Join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.