Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Women of Faith Over the Top Weekend!

Booksneeze and Women of Faith provided me with tickets to the Women of Faith, Over the Top Weekend in Denver, Colorado on September 30th and October 1st. I have talked to you about this event already a few times before but I wanted to tell you again what a blessing going to an event like this is.


There are still more events across the country you could attend like over in Kansas City or Oklahoma City, or Portland and more!

It is two days of inspiration, great entertainment, great speakers and a wonderful journey for you and your faith. Laughing, hugging, tears of love and joy. And you could join thousands of women like me for a surprisingly imitate, unexpectedly funny, but always deeply touching two day event!
I hope you will go if you can!

The inspirational speakers:

The Music!   YES AMY GRANT!

AND MORE!






WOF on Facebook 


Women of Faith is a faith-based women's organization encouraging women of all ages and stages in life to grow in faith and spiritual maturity through a relationship with Jesus Christ and an understanding of God’s love and grace.

As always even though I was provided Free tickets as compensation to blog about this event. All of the opinions in this post are 100% my own! Thank you WOF and Booksneeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.