Saturday, January 21, 2012

Stretch Island Fruit Leather only $10.19 Shipped Amazon.com



I give this to my son all the time because I like that it is actually made of fruit!   It is good stuff.   You want to get this deal right away.  In your grocery store you will find them costing about $.60 each.  That is $18.00 for 30.  On Amazon these are normally $17.00   But get them now for only $10.19 when you subscribe.  (You can cancel later!)    Or you can buy it for only $11.99 with no subscription!  Get it now while it lasts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.