Sunday, February 12, 2012

Wings and football are two of my favorite things



Guest post written by Nick Martin

I grew up watching football with my dad and I remember that on most Sundays when we were watching football, we loved to eat wings. Now it just doesn't feel right to watch a big football game unless I'm eating wings. Now, it doesn't always end up working out that way. But, for the Super Bowl, I like to make sure that I always eat wings.
I decided to try and make my own wings for the Super Bowl this year because the ones that I ordered last year were not good. While I was online looking up that stuff, I ran across some info on counseling services. After I looked through it some I decided to take advantage of those service s to help me with my debt.
But I decided to concentrate on the Super Bowl first. I did find a pretty good buffalo wing recipe. The great thing was that I found a few sauce recipes so that some people could have mild and other people could have really hot wings. Because if you only fix one sauce, then you always have someone that complains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.