Thursday, March 1, 2012

Win a family 4-pack to the LEGO® KidsFest !


Win a family 4-pack to the LEGO® KidsFest coming to either Cincinnati or Denver  Enter Today!

 

 LEGO KidsFest is coming to Denver, April 27-29, 2012! LEGO KidsFest brings all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in one activity- and entertainment-packed family event for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests.


This is a great family event that you can do all together!   I love inspiring creativity with my children and making good family memories!  


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.