I have another great new product to tell you folks about! As always I have already tried it myself before I tell you. It is important to me that a product passes my test and my family’s test before I start to recommend it.
In this case I would recommend Children’s Oxylent for all Mom’s out there.
First off what is it? Children’s Oxylent is a daily multi-vitamin drink that you, your spouse and your children will enjoy. It is fizzy and flavored like fruit punch so it is sure to please.
Top reasons why I like it:
1. My son will drink it (Moms know that if they won’t eat it or drink it then it really does not matter how good it is!) Maybe it is the effervescent bubbles, that makes it similar to carbonation in a soda or maybe it is the tasty fruit punch flavor? Not sure but he likes it!
2. No SUGAR! That’s right it is sugar free! Sweetened naturally with stevia but it is not too sweet either. It is tangy and right on the edge between sweet and tart. I put it with 4-6 ounces of water and a few ice cubes.
3. Has other good Mom’s going to love qualities too, like it is obviously nutritious with all of those vitamins in it, but also gluten free, dairy free, caffeine free, artificial flavor free, and artificial color free!
I love that I can get my son to drink it like I said. Some of the gummy vitamins have artificial colors and flavors and I sometimes catch him not eating those vitamins. I think they get too chewy and he ends up spitting them out. So this really was a great way for me to supplement his preschool sometimes picky eater diet. I want his immune system to have all the vitamins and minerals that it needs while attending that snotty germ infested school he loves so much! You know every school no matter how careful they are is just a giant germ factory!
The next great thing that was handy for me is that each box of Children’s Oxylent comes with 30 little stick packets that I can slip into anywhere. If we forgot to take this at home we could keep some in the car and add it to a water bottle for his daily dose. I am a “perfect” mother in my own eyes but I must admit that I often give him a dose of his allergy medication in the car parking lot of the school because I forgot to do it before we left that morning. So these little packets will fit right in with my car stash!
Oh and another Super Like I have for this product is that it is MADE IN THE USA! The makers, Vitalah have products not just for your children but also for everyone in the family.
Where can you get it:
And until May 31st I can give you my readers an ALL MONTH LONG DEAL for 15% off your entire order with the code: BLOGOXYLENT
I also have the sweetest opportunity to offer one of my lucky readers a Full size package of the same Children’s Oxylent that we tried!
Leave a comment for each entry below. One comment per entry.
- Go to www.oxylent.com. And tell me something that you learned
- Like Oxylent on Facebook and tell them That Saving Your Green sent you!
- Follow Oxylent on Twitter
- Subscribe to Saving Your Green by email
- Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to the post in your comment
- Add Saving Your Green to one of your circles on Google+
- Email 5 people about this giveaway - please cc me on the email email@example.com
- Follow Saving Your Green on Pinterest
- Like Saving YourGreen on Facebook
- Follow Saving Your Green on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave a link of the tweet in your comment.
Wow you have ELEVEN CHANCES TO WIN!
This giveaway is only available to US residents and subject to the my official rules ENDS on May 12th, 2012 at 6 pm EST. All duplicate or fraudulent entries will be deleted. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond with mailing information. This giveaway will have only one winner picked by Random.org.
Make sure that you have an email address listed in at least one of your comments so I can contact you if you are the lucky winner!
· All opinions are mine. I did not receive a product in exchange for a positive review.
· These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be used to treat and diagnose. Please refer to your health care provider before making changes in your health plan.