Monday, April 23, 2012

 I rarely post Walmart Deals because I have a hard time finding the same deals as everyone else but this one is worth trying for!   Toilet Paper is one of those rare items you can get a really good deal on.  I had to go to a different Walmart (Montrose) to get this deal, so it may not be available everywhere. 

We were driving through so it was not out of my way, gas prices are too high to be chasing deals everywhere.  The rest of the deals I found right in my local Walmart it was a quick trip on the way home from work one night and I saved so much! 

Regular price $27.31 before taxes
I paid $13.81!
 

White Cloud Toilet Paper 12 packs Double Roll $5.37
Use $2.50 White Cloud Toilet Paper printable coupon  Hit the back button two times and you can print this one  THREE times!
$2.87 After coupon!  I got three!

Aquafresh Kids Toothpaste $1.88 
Use $1  from 4-15-12 RP
$.88 after coupon  I got two!


Ivory Bar Soap (3 pk) $1.24
Use $1/2 from  4-1-12 PG (Exp 4/30)
$.74 each wyb 2 after coupon!   (Great price to make your own Home Made Laundry Soap!)
I got Four!

Kotex U Think Liner 18 count $1.24
Use $1/1 from 3-25-12 SS
 $.24 after coupon!  I got two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.