Friday, June 8, 2012

Hot Travel Deals with Alamo Insider Limit reached!

Summer vacations are just around the corner, and Alamo is offering exclusive deals when you sign up to be an Alamo Insider! Join free today and from now on the best deals come to you. Plus, you can bank on special privileges like a 10% or more member discount on every rental, and self-service kiosks that get you on the road to vacation faster than ever. Whether your next escape is one week or months away, Alamos got exclusive deals for you. Join FREE NOW!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did
    you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks
    would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your
    design. Thank you
    Also visit my weblog ... last minutes all inclusive

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.