Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Review She Speaks StyleUnited


SheSpeaksbutton
I was recently asked to join and review a simply wonderful site called StyleUnited. Basically it is your perfect little personal stylist site, or all of the beauty and fashion tips you get from your magazines, friends, TV and other internet sites all rolled up into one pretty little package that is super easy to use.

I have been busy looking around this site and I have to say it is full of great ideas and tips that Mom’s or any one for that matter will love.  First off they don’t always try to sell you stuff and that I like.
I found two spots that fit me perfectly, Plus it is very easy to navigate, and won't take you hours to find what you need in a Mommy Moment. 

!. Nail Polish Colors that look great year round.  I love this article because I want something that will be versatile for me as a Mom.  It must look pretty while I am in my tee shirt and jeans and then later on when I have to go out to a PTA meeting or a manager meeting at work it still looks good and appropriate.  I am going to pick one of these colors next! 

2. How to do a great in-home pedicure.  Near and dear to my heart!  I love getting a pedicure but they are a treat for me not so frugal.  It is always fun to make a pedicure night with girlfriends or a fun way to spend the afternoon with your teenagers. 


3. Other Tips and Style Tricks  You cannot miss out on.  They all give you great ways to spend your beauty money wisely, like what are the best summer dresses for each body type.  How to have make-up that stays on all day!  There are plenty more tips that I love! 

So pop on over and check it out, Join StyleUnited, it’s FREE and get into some serious style, plus savings.  Did I mention they have the latest and greatest for reasonable prices? You area gonna love it!






I was given free beauty products to review the site, but as per usual all of the opinions are 100% mine and I was not required to write a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.