Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday

Mom's By Heart have posted a huge list of Black Friday deals if you would like to check it out.  I would rather do all my shopping online than to go into the madness and chaos at the stores so you will never find me there on Thanksgiving or Black Friday morning.  I just don't see that great of a savings for the cost of chaos.  I also don't like the fact that so many people have to work on Thanksgiving and have to cut their time short or never have a Thanksgiving at all because of these "deals".    Sale Starts Thursday PM:
Sale Starts Friday:
Learn a few Strategies for Black Friday. Find more Black Friday sale ads HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.