Sunday, June 9, 2013

Walgreens Quick Deals 6-9-13


My deal with you is that I always post deals that a busy Mom could use.  So these are the only ones I have time for being a busy mom my self!  LOL  Grab and go deals this week.  I will try to get more in for you next week but I have been living off my stockpile.  One other great thing about being a busy mom that knows how to get a deal.  I don't have time to shop these last few months but that's OK cause I have been grabbing freebies for so long I can live off my stockpile! 




Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste, Mouthwast, 360 Surround, Optic White, Floss tip or Pro-Relief Toothbrush 2/$6
Get $2 RR wyb 2
Use $2/1 Mouthwash from 6-2-13 SS
or Use $1 Toothpaste or 360 Manual Toothbrush from 6-2-13 SS
As Low as FREE after after coupons and RR's



Glade Plugins  Warmer, Spray or Decor Scents Refills 3/$3
Use  $1/2 Glade Decor Scents Holder or  Refills from 5-5-13 SS
Free after coupons!

Ocean Spray Juice or Gocktail 64 oz
Use $1 from Walgreens June Coupon Book
AND Use $1 Ocean Spray Citrus from 6-2-13 RP
$.99 after coupons



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.