Friday, September 13, 2013

Open Lighthouse Day in Maine on 9-14-13

The U.S. Coast Guard, the State of Maine and the American Lighthouse Foundation are pleased to announce the fourth annual Maine Open Lighthouse Day on September 14, 2013.

The lighthouses will be open from 9am to 3pm.   For complete details and a list of all the lighthouses go to the Maine Tourism site and check it out. I am thinking picnic.  Below are the ones I am trying to choose from:

Portland Breakwater (South Portland)
Rockland Breakwater (Rockland)
Portland Head (Cape Elizabeth)
Spring Point (South Portland) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.