Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Lego Deals Online- No Crowds!

Since I decided that if I don't participate in any of the actual Black Friday madness, I would not sit at home away from all the crowds and post the deals that you would have to stand in a line out in the cold and fight a crazed mob to possibly obtain.  So here is an online deal that is safer in my book, at least away from all the madness! 


Lego has a Black Friday Weekend Sale: 50% Off Select Sets: Legends of Chima Skunk Attack $7.50, Lego DUPLO: A Fairy Tale $6.50 & Many More + Free Shipping
LEGO's Black Friday Weekend Sale: 50% Off Select Sets: Legends of Chima Skunk Attack $7.50, Lego DUPLO: A Fairy Tale  
Lego.com is having their Black Friday Weekend Sale on select LEGO Sets & Items for 50%:                                      


Legends of Chima Sets
Also, purchase $99 get a free Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set or buy $149 get a $10 LEGO Gift Card AND their Exclusive Holiday LEGO Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.