Thursday, April 3, 2014

FREE Resource to Teaching Children the Power of Bible Storytelling!

This FREE interactive and online parent resource from OneVerse* will help you engage your children in the story of the Bible from creation to the early church.

You and your family will experience the Bible through the power of storytelling. Together you will learn how to prepare and tell Bible stories that come alive!

What a great resource for homeschooling, character building, and/or Bible study!   I am excited about this program and I cannot wait for my son and I to begin it!  Check it out!  We are starting the 10 program to begin with the story of Creation.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.