Saturday, March 28, 2009

Broccoli Cheese Corn Bread

This is my recipe for some super corn bread that is really moist and yummy.
I figured out this from a cook at a restaurant that we went to that served this corn bread. I wanted to make the same corn bread for my family. One day while I was at a gas station near the restaurant I saw a cook for that restaurant there. (She was wearing the uniform that is how I knew she worked there.) I asked her how their restaurant made the corn bread she could not give me their recipe but she gave me a general idea and I figured the rest out on my own. It is so yummy I wanted to share it with you.

Broccoli Cheese Corn Bread

Two boxes of Jiffy Mix Corn Bread
One bag of frozen chopped broccoli
About one and half - two cups shredded cheddar cheese

Mix according to the Jiffy Mix directions then add your broccoli and cheese and bake according to the directions.

This is really yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.