Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Free Admission in Denver

Dang I wish I lived in Denver. I have a few family members that live near by so I hope they can go out and have fun with the kids with this:

One of the best things about the beginning of each month is all of the free admission days at some of Denver's favorite family venues. Thanks to the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District SCFD.org, which makes many of the days possible, your family can visit the Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield on April 3, the Denver Art Museum and Colorado History Museum (free every Saturday) on April 4, the Denver Museum of Miniatures, Dolls and Toys on April 5 and the Children's Museum of Denver on April 7. Then, on April 19, the Denver Museum of Nature and Science is free. Enjoy!

Click here for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.