Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Free Family Fun at Home Depot and Michaels

This one Michelle found at WickedCoolDeals.com I am sure most of you have heard of the free workshops at the Home Depot but it is nice to get a reminder once in awhile because this would be a perfect project for kids to get them out of the house and ready for spring. My son is a bit too young for this yet (unless the folks at home depot would not mind a few injuries because my two year old is pretty wild and dangerous when he has a hold of a hammer!) But if your kids are older and not likely to use the hammer as a weapon check out the Home Depot. Click here for more information.

This Saturday Michaels is offering some really cool crafty fun like: making your own 3D mini poster, “far out” finger puppet, AND Monsters vs. Aliens coloring pages for FREE! Click here for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.