Wednesday, April 8, 2009

FREE Tampax Being a Girl Sample Kits


Here is your chance to get a really great sample from P&G.

Sign up now HERE to get a free beinggirl Sample Kit. Just fill out a quick survey. Included in the kit are:2 Regular Tampax Pearl Tampons, 1 Lite Tampax Pearl Tampon, 1 Always Infinity Feminine Pad, 2 Always Pantiliners, and 1 Always Feminine Wipe.

Don't worry it is not a long survey, its like three questions.

The last time I received this sample kit I also got two really great coupons with it for $1.50 off Tampax Pearl Tampons.

This offer is for girls that are new to the "monthly" world, so when I signed up I put my teenage daughters birth date so she could use the kit. But I am not sure if birth date you enter has to be a "girl's" birth date.

3 comments:

  1. I have the form filled out but do not see a Submit button...do you remember what you clicked to send it? I'm stuck!!
    Thanks for a great site with loads of great deals and freebies, I am brand new to your site and love it!! Cute bags too!!
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie thanks for visiting my site and your great comments. I will be adding new bags very soon, so come by and check it out. I have sold quite a few off line lately.

    As for you question about the submit button it should be at the bottom of the page, it was for me. It is a blue button that says submit and it is just below the print that says: Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Available to U.S. Residents only. Limit two samples per household.

    Thanks again, and come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie if you still don't see it try refreshing the page, maybe it didn't load properly the first time. Or you can try using a different browser like Internet Explorer or Mozilla Fire Fox. I use Mozilla, but sometimes when printing coupons I will have to switch to IE if it does not work.
    Hope that helps it is a super great sample.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.