Friday, April 3, 2009

Kraft Dressing Super Cheap!


OK so I hope you clipped your coupons from last Sunday's paper. If so you can use the AWESOME coupon for $1.50/1 Kraft Dressing.

Use the coupon at these stores for the best deal:

Walmart rollback price for the dressing $1.58 so with the coupon the cost is $.08 each!

Shaw's has the dressing on sale this for just $1.67 with the coupon just $0.17!

Food City has the dressing on sale this week for 2/$4.00 with the coupon $.50 each. Still Cheap!

I used up all of my coupons at Walmart, but we have four more dressings in the cupboard for $.08 each. My kids use Ranch on everything! They call Ranch dressing "Dip-it"! But I can get a two year old to eat his dinner if I give him "Dip-it"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.