Thursday, April 2, 2009

What's in My Mail Box

So I received my mail today and it is not too bad!

I got my first issue of my free one year's subscription to Working Mother Magazine, My $8.49 refund check from Touch of Gray, a Free sample from Cosco of a Ziploc Fresh Shield, and my sales ads for Rite Aid and Food City.

I noticed in the issue of Working Mother Magazine they have an article called "Found Money", but when I read the article it explained how to avoid hidden fees the credit card companies charge you. The article is interesting if you use credit cards. I do not and would not recommend any one to do so. I have been following a guy named Dave Ramsey you might have heard of him. He does not advise anyone to use a credit card. He says if you cannot pay cash for it then you cannot afford it.

Too bad some of our leaders couldn't have taken some of that advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.